Wednesday, July 21, 2010

when im confused and sad~

i dont knw y,but i got this sudden mood swing.feeling extremely sad and confused. could it be sum psychological illness?i beg to differ..but it's extremely hurting me from the inside..so by all means,im turning myself to psychedelic mode tonite..goin all out for MUSE~

Muse - Fury


pls google for the lyrics as im uber-ly lazy to copy paste it..

however, the lyrics doesnt interest me that much as it's atheist oriented (matt bellamy's an atheist fyi)..but the melody+music composition+matt's falsetto+matt's guitar solo are superb..it makes me go ecstasy-high for hours.. been listening it re-play'd for the 35th time now, and still im deeply in trance..and guess what, it scaled down the sad+psycho+confused graft down to a tolerable level~ok..saya nk guling2 from one end of the bed to the other end while shaking my head vigorously like a wet dog..okbabai..

No comments:

Post a Comment