Tuesday, July 20, 2010

after so many days~

salam and a very goodmorning~

after not typing for so many days, i've decided to write something just to wipe off the stress of workloads. i dont really know what to write in fact im so stuck up with work now,i'm thinking to write anything about my work..hahahahaha..alright, am gonna write on what has been happening since the last few days..

a bunch of historical stuff happened within the last few days. most of it is on our relationship..


this is how i feel this few days..


I miss you by Incubus


To see you when I wake up
Is a gift I didn't think could be real.
To know that you feel the same as I do
Is a three-fold, Utopian dream.

You do something to me that I can't explain.
So would I be out of line if I said "I miss you"?

I see your picture.
I smell your skin on
The empty pillow next to mine.
You have only been gone ten days,
But already I'm wasting away.
I know I'll see you again
Whether far or soon.
But I need you to know that I care,
And I miss you.


im so head over heels for u syg..i dont know how to put this into words, but bak kate u, lately i slalu rasa "terbang-terbang" , rasa macam my heart is trying to jump out of my rib cage...i love and miss u so much~
btw,im currently voice-calling my sayang Alia,updating my blog and typing a report on work.there u go..the ultimate multi-tasking.hahaha...

ok that's it for now..am gonna update more later as im at work and got heaps and heaps of work to do~huuuu...

P/s: i love u so much Alia~

1 comment:

  1. hye syg...and now though we're on voice, im gonna tell u this once more...that i always love u...hehehe...so much had bappened between the two of us, and there's gonna be a lot more to come...thanks for all the sweet words u've said, im head over heels too...life's so perfect when u're in it ;) i love u fahmi...sgt2~ ;)

    ReplyDelete