Monday, July 5, 2010

Birds Of the same Feather (Flocks Together)

i dont know what i've been thinking lately. but surely, a simple thought hit me real hard a couple hours ago. i've been mixing around with the wrong crowd. the feeling of belonging and being wanted by others is as instinctively as picking your nose when it itch, but probably because of the insecurity and the past, i always thought that no one could ever like me for my physical appearance. looks play an important role in befriending people..moreover being in a special relationship. kalau muka cute2 dlm facebook then bila live, macam langsuir sunburned dan tak cukup nutrisi. so konklusinya, REJECTED~stamped nicely on my forehead.

so what i need to do now is to fly with the birds of my own feathers..my kind..who can except me for who i am. and when im with them,i wont feel that im the ugliest duckling of all and the disastrous God's gone-wild creation. ok..put your priority straight, concentrate on what's important,GOD AL-MIGHTY,FAMILY and CAREER. good things will come.if it's fated,it'll come. u probably dont have faith in you,but surely faith has faith in u.

No comments:

Post a Comment