Wednesday, July 14, 2010

dont ever try to judge me dude, you dont know what i've been through..Cuz I've been there before and I can be there again~


Lately I've been dealin with haters and people sayin I'll never make it. But I'll just use it as fuel to my heart, to keep it beating. No.. I will never be the reason I'm not succeeding or will I ever sell out or settle less than I'm needing. because I've been there before and I can be there again. If I don't work for more it'll happen again. and if I'm down and hurt, i'll just stand up and walk away.

so Alia, and i quote,

"We'll walk this road together, through the storm or whatever weather, cold or warm. Just let you know that, you're not alone.. just tell me if you feel that you've been down the same road"

//im out//

p/s: gazing at the stars..trying to look for u dearest Alia~


No comments:

Post a Comment