Wednesday, March 16, 2011

as ordinary as i am

Last nite was a historical one. we had our 1st quarrel ever after being with each other for the last 8 months. If it was a knock from behind for u..it was a hit-and-run by a bus to me. As expected this kinda of things will happen to us sooner or later. And gladly it came to us after 8 long months of being together.

Im happy that it happened. Somtimes keeping all the feelings to oneself is a recipe for disaster, and venting it the right way to the right person is essential to keep one sanity at par. And im glad that i can do this with u. We can speak civilize-ly without having to raise our voice, speaking like matured adults and try to accommodate each other's feelings. Thank u sayang~ i appreciate sgt whatever that u've done for me all this while for the past 8 great months that im with u. whatever that happen to us during the span of this relationship,happens for a reason, and that is for us to learn about each other better. i love u so much and im willing to learn what ever that is needed to learn about u, forever.hehehehe =)

Again i would like to apologize to u if i offended in any ways, let it be the words i said,the way i said it or simply for the way i acted last night.

I'm sorry sayang~


If u need me at anytime,i mean anytime, im always here for u.just BBM,YM,skype,twitter,whatsapp,facebook,windows-live-messenger,email,sms or call me at anytime. Insya'Allah i'll find time for u.

ok last but not least,here's a song to u.i like the lyrics to this song.i hope it will make things better.
LOVE U ALWAYS...

"...This world keeps spinning faster
Into a new disaster so I run to you
I run to you baby
And when it all starts coming undone
Baby you're the only one I run to
I run to you..."

Lady Antebellum - I Run To You



Lady Antebellum - I Run To You

I run from hate
I run from prejudice
I run from pessimists
But I run too late
I run my life
Or is it running me
Run from my past
I run too fast
Or too slow it seems
When lies become the truth
That's when I run to you

Chorus
This world keeps spinning faster
Into a new disaster so I run to you
I run to you baby
And when it all starts coming undone
Baby you're the only one I run to
I run to you

We run on fumes
Your life and mine
Like the sands of time
Slippin' right on through
And our love's the only truth
That's why I run to you

Repeat Chorus X 2


p/s: i love you~

No comments:

Post a Comment