Monday, August 2, 2010

I can see my future in your eyes~

i am grateful to have what i have now..from a healthy body to a spink-spank life.i am grateful to have found you. now i've got a new mission,vision and ambition in life...it is to be with you,through the thick n thin. kalau masa sekolah dulu saya dah kenal awk,bila cikgu tanya,"Fahmi,apa cita2 awk bila dah berjaya nanti?" akan kujawab dgn penuh konfiden,"Saya nak kahwin dgn ALia Mohamad Ibrahim cikgu". konfem cikgu tu blur tahap cipan beranak lapan.ahahahahaha.




And to be frank, im missing u every seconds.bangun je tido the 1st thing i'd do is to check my phone then check the blog..last but not least to check the FB for any updates..gile stalker kan..kan..kan..LOL~

Whatever it is, i am glad to know u,to have to spend my time with u now. And hopefully to spend my whole life with u, as i can see my future in your eyes.i love u so much Alia..only God know's how much..

"I can see my future in your eyes.."


~TERIMA KASIH TUHAN~


P/S: my fingers are itching to dial ur number this early in the morning (it's 7am Malaysian time and 4.30am Manipal time,fyi)..i rinduuuuu u..huhuhuhu.but i dont wanna disturb ur sleep syg..love u heaps..

No comments:

Post a Comment